Warning: Gigaworks S750 could kill you !


According to someone who investigated the glue with a meter: the glue becomes conductive.

According to someone else he felt shocks on the heatsink.

According to everyone: the product is full with this glue.

Now let's put 1 + 1 + 1 together:

Conclusion this product could kill you ! The glue touches the heatsink, 220 volts might be on the glue even higher voltages might be possible, you touch the heatsink and you die ! Electrocution is real... that's no joke and no fantasy.